Coconut Flour Brownies
What You’ll Need
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup milk (coconut, raw cow’s milk, goat’s milk, almond milk, etc)
pinch of salt
1/2 cup coconut flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the coconut oil and cocoa powder in a small pan and melt.
3. Combine the eggs, coconut sugar, milk and salt in a large bowl.
4. Add chocolate mixture to egg mixture in the bowl.
5. Add coconut flour and mix well.
6. Grease an 8X8 baking dish and pour batter into the dish.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.